Future of Mining Award:
- All International Applicants are encouraged to apply for the NBK Future of Mining Award
- Application Requirement: In addition to a complete application, applicants are required to write a 5 page paper, fully referenced on “The Future of Mining”.
- Value of Award: $3000.
- Application Deadline is December 8, 2017.
Other Funding Opportunities: The following companies have funded students for the MEng Program in Mining Engineering:
- Oyu Tolgoi: Rio Tinto- Students from Mongolia
- Minera Panama/ First Quantum: Students from Panama
- Government of Tanzania: Students from Tanzania
Students in this program are not eligible for the International Partial Tuition Scholarship or the University Graduate Fellowship or national research scholarships.