Future of Mining Award:
- All International Applicants are encouraged to apply for the NBK Future of Mining Award
- Application Requirement: In addition to a complete application, applicants are required to write a 5 page paper, fully referenced on “The Future of Mining”.
- Value of Award: $3000.
- Application Deadline is December 1
Other Funding Opportunities: Following are a list of funding sources for the MENG program over the past several years:
- Chile: Antofagasta Minerals
- Chile: CONICYT-PROGRAMA FORMACIÓN DE CAPITAL HUMANO AVANZADO
- Colombia: Colfuturo
- Ghana: Ghana Education Trust Fund
- Indonesia: Indonesia Endowment Funds for Education, Ministry of Finance
- Kazakhstan: JSC Center for International Programs, Kazakhstan Government
- Mexico: CONACYT- Consejo Nacional De Ciencia y Tecnologia
- Mongolia: Oyu Tolgoi: Rio Tinto
- Panama: Minera Panama/ First Quantum
- Tanzania: Government of Tanzania: Students from Tanzania
- Anglo American Graduate Programme: https://www.angloamerican.com/careers/graduate-hub
Students in this program are not eligible for the International Partial Tuition Scholarship or the University Graduate Fellowship or national research scholarships.