Ready to deepen your expertise in mining waste management and learn from leaders in the field? The next cohort will be starting in January 2024.
This program will run courses as follows:
- Year 1: January 2024 to April 2024, including a 2-week synchronous session in the period.
- Year 2: January 2025 to April 2025, including a 2-week in-person session with a field trip in the period.
- Round 1: June 15
- Round 2: September 1
- Round 3: November 15
- Pay the Application fee through the e-payment forms . Select “Certificate Program Application Fee” and save a screen shot showing that you have paid. The screen shot will be requested in your online application form.
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Request reference letters or reference forms from three referees. Click for more information about reference forms and letters. Request that referees send all reference letters directly to the Department of Mining Engineering department. Please see address below.
- Request copies of official transcripts be mailed to us.
- English Proficiency: If your undergraduate degree is from a university where the official language of instruction was not English, you must take an English language proficiency test and provide a score meeting the requirements with your application.
PHYSICAL AND ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION ADDRESSES
Physical documents can be mailed to:
UBC Mining Engineering
Graduate Certificate Program
517- 6350 Stores Road
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4